Sunday 16 January 2011

Bundle of Mischief! and a DT Call

DT CALL
Over on The Crafty Pad blog
DT call until 29 January 2011
visit the blog for all the details



Todays challenge at The Crafty Pad is "Something New" - new home, new baby, new job etc. The DT were all asked to use one of Debbie's gorgeous new baby images - I chose baby girl, coloured with Copics and matted onto Nestie shapes. The papers are Papermania and Dovecraft, the sentiments are from a old "See D" I had, I added lace and a pram button. Our sponsor today is Jasmines Crafts and the prize is a super CD "Fascinating Flowers".

NEW DIGI IMAGES AND SUPER SENTIMENTS
Why not pop over to The Crafty Pad blog and check out Debbies lovely new digi images and also the new sentiments she has for sale.

1 comment:

  1. hi dear
    your card is so cute... I like it so much, perfect for a young little girl! =)
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx