Sunday 9 January 2011

Happy Birthday


A card today for the challenge at The Crafty Pad where the challenge is a nice easy one for the start of the New Year - make a Birthday Creation, the DT are all using Debbie's new digi "Happy Birthday Meeces". I coloured my image with Copics and edged with Distress Ink Spun Sugar, the papers are from my stash and I added some Prima flowers with pearl centres, a ribbon and button. Our sponsor this week is Crafty Ribbons with a super selection of Swiss Dot Grosgrain ribbons.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pat - I just adore your card you have made with the Birthday Meeces - it is so cheerful and bright. :) Great layering too. :)

    Debbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat a beautiful card and great lo hugs maxine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and cute, great way to do the ribbon and I love the design!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx