Tuesday 22 March 2011

Blog Award


A post today to thank my blog friend Susan for giving me this lovely award on Sunday, also to thank my blog friend Ali who gave me the same award on Monday. I have to tell you five things about myself 1) I love reading 2) I research my family tree 3) I am a messy crafter 4) I hate flying 5) I am an only child. I am not naming anyone in particular to pass this award on to as I think that every blog I visit is great and that you all deserve a "Versatile Blogger Award" so if you are reading this and would like this award please feel free to take it for your blog.

1 comment:

  1. Happy you posted this Pat ( did you know I awarded you it too ??) - you are a great Blogger and deserve it xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx