Tuesday 9 August 2011

Fairy Tales


Good Morning, well it's Tuesday again so that means it must be time this week's challenge at My Time to Craft. The challenge this week is "Fairy Tales" which if you take a look at the blog you will see that this has been interpreted in different ways by the Design Team and there are some lovely cards on there. For my card I used a fairy image by LOTV and coloured with Copics, the papers are by Making Memories and Prima and I distressed all the edges with a Tim Holtz distressing tool. I added a lace doily, Stardust Stickles, some lace, ribbon, pearl buckle, pearls, flowers and adhesive stones. I used a Martha Stewart edge punch and finished with a sentiment stamp by Stamping Bella. I do hope you can join us this week.

I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Gingerloft - Make it Sparkle
Little Claire's - Things with Wings
Clearly Inspired - Things with Wings


11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pat,so pretty with the lace and doily.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this card. Beautiful image. Love the doily and lace.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous Pat, love the image and the colours you have used
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the colors, Pat. Thanks so much for joining us for CIC#33 :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Pat, this is gorgeous, my favourite LOTV stamp and my favourite colours. Love the lace,doiley, flowers, in fact
    I LOVE IT ALL.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh this is gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Gingerloft! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she's so cute, love the colours, image and lace. Thanks for joining us at CIC33.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh you can't beat a lovely LOTV image can ya... and this one is just beautiful. So sweet, and the colours are great!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Pat, such a cute image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that sentiment!! loving all that purple...just has a magical feel to it!!
    Thanks for playing "things with wings" with us at www.clearlyinspired.typepad.com
    Hope to see you Friday when challenge #34 is released.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card with one of my favourite LOTV images. Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft. Good luck. Hugs

    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx