Tuesday 1 April 2014

Away in a Manger

Good Morning

Well here we are 1st April, hope not too many have been caught out as an April Fool!!!  I assure you that this is not an April Fool's joke, it's just Christmas coming early once again as we have a new challenge over at Sparkles Monthly Christmas challenge where this month it is my choice of theme and I have chosen:

Inspired by a Christmas Carol


My choice of Christmas Carol is:

"Away in a Manger"

Image - LOTV
Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - Stash
Star Die - Memory Box
Charm, sentiment, ribbon, Glamour Dust

Our sponsor this month is:


with a prize of  1 die and 1 stamp for the lucky winner.

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Pat and a great song choice, love it, great challenge choice i can't stop singing lol
    Hugs Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Pat, that's gorgeous......reminds me of when my kids were in the school Nativity plays!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous Christmas card Pat - and a reminder to me than I haven't made one since January!
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous Pat… such a sweet scene and your soft colouring is perfect! I love the scrummy papers and embellies… the little angel charm is very cute! :-)
    Hope you are keeping well
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image to go with the theme song you chose, sweet and gorgeous card Pat! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww another fabbie Christmas card Pat
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunning Card Pat, beautifullly coloured image and a great layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Pat.Beautiful colouring and fab finishing touches.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, beautiful card, have a great week and weekend cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I have ever seen anything so sweet Pat - your cards are gorgeous and you sweet lady are so very talented. Beautifully done!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, I love LOTV

    Hugs Helen P xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Christmas card is beautiful Pat, I love the paper and the image is so cute. Pretty charm and dies.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx