Saturday 28 June 2014

Christmas in June at My Time to Craft

Good Morning All

Hope you are having a good Saturday, it's been a good week this week, I have been enjoying watching some of the tennis mainly Andy Murray.  I have been to Sports Day at Heidi and Lauren's school, great time of year for watching the summer activities at the schools.  Granddaughter Jude became a teenager this week so spent time with her on her birthday,  now a quiet weekend planned.

Well we have a new challenge for you over at My Time to Craft and for this fortnight it is:

* * * Christmas in June * * *


This cute image is by Bugaboo and I coloured with Copics, the papers are from my stash and I added glamour dust, a sentiment, charm and ribbon.

Do pop over to the challenge blog and have a look at the great cards by my fellow DT members and maybe join in and get a head start on your Christmas cards.


9 comments:

  1. Your Christmas card is beautiful Pat, I love cute penguins and the pretty red background paper. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love a penguine image Pat. such happy little fellows.

    Hope your weekend is a good one and Andy keeps up the winning streak.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card Pat. Great colour scheme, design and love that cute image, especially coloured in grey. The weeks just fly by when spent with the granddaughters don't they...the best of times for sure. Enjoy your weekend. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. l adore penquins Pat and your card is gorgeous my son would love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this fun image Pat! Great, fun card. You should share it with us at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown (52CCT) too where the challenge is charms. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat this is absolutely gorgeous I adore the Penguin image also the lovely papers and design a superb Christmas card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card hun, love the ribbon & charm
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those penguins! What gorgeous papers, too, set off by the lush red ribbon!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the penguins! and the charm :)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx